SP1000 Stretch Partner Pro
Get the deepest stretch possible with the new SP1000 Stretch Partner Pro from LifeSpan. This commercial model improves upon our original home-use stretching machine with significant upgrades in design and engineering for longevity and performance.
- Sturdy weight-distributed base
- Perfect center of gravity to keep the unity securely on the floor
- Reinforced all-steel rigid post
- Oversized knee pad
- 2” cushioned seat
IMPROVED FLEXIBILITY BENEFITS
- Stretching keeps your body strong and flexible
- Stretching helps improve your posture
- Stretching can be used to address chronic pain
- Stretching reduces the risk of muscle pain
- Stretching accelerates injury recovery
- Stretching enhances athletic performance
- Stretching calms the mind and relieves stress
- Stretching regains and maintains full range of joint motion
STURDY BASE AND REINFORCED POST
A unique design featuring a powder-coated steel frame with reinforced post and elongated base utilizes gravity to stretch all major muscle groups for muscle tension relief and increased flexibility.
- Durable for high-traffic use
- Dipped handlebar for comfort and safety
- Scuff-resistant quality powder coated finish
- Solid steel construction
- Minimal wear parts
DYNAMIC AND STATIC STRETCHING TUTORIALS
Get started quickly by viewing handy instructions on the placard that will help you quickly grasp various stretching techniques to reduce lower back pain and improve range of motion and overall flexibility. Want to watch examples instead? Simply scan the QR code to see a helpful video tutorial.
|Learn how to stretch:
Pros of the LifeSpan Fitness SP1000 Stretch Pro Compared to Competitors
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Long Warranty
- Price-Quality Ratio
- QR code imprinted on the board sends to an instructional video
- Can be easily repositioned as it comes with wheels
- Stable and does not lift off the ground when stretching
- Easy Assembly
- Sits Higher making it more comfortable on your body
Features and dimensions
TransportIncludes 2 front-mounted transport wheels for easy mobility and simple storage.
Dimensions49” L x 29” W x 38” H
Max. User Weight300 lbs.
Shipping DimensionsSingle Box: 49.8" L x 28.7" W x 10.6" H
Frame: 10 Years | Parts: 2 Years | Labor: 1 Year